Established in 2017. We Build Bots Ltd through our IntelAgent team is changing the way businesses engage with their customers one bot at a time.
We work with some great brands like AA, Welsh Water, Bacardi and Monmouth Council to name a few and we are on the hunt for talent to help us win more clients. Our work is all about partnerships! Employees, investors, partners, suppliers and clients are all partners engaged with a common vision, dedicated to Service excellence Anytime, Anywhere and Any Channel through effective ai and chatbot solutions that encompass data, analytics, data management, research, intervention and fulfilment – all driven by the desire to exceed and delight customer expectations.
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive at our Cardiff Tramshed Tech offices. We are looking for somebody to help with our Digital Marketing activity including social media platform management, content creation, email campaigns, research and analysis as well as helping to launch new sub brands/services.
Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Executive
- Researching topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Voice Assistants and content creation in the form of social media posts, blogs, whitepapers, industry reports and case studies.
- Social media platform management - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Creating campaigns using Hubspot's Marketing Automation & Analytics platform and ensuring that all potential leads are effectively passed across to the sales team.
- Working collaboratively with Marketing Manager to identify opportunities that add consumer value, increase reach, build engagement and achieve competitor advantage.
- Competitor analysis, staying ahead of the latest digital trends and channel innovation.
- Working with Marketing Manager on the SEO strategy as well as PR opportunities and award applications.
At We Build Bots we believe in instilling our team with the skills and tools needed to succeed and as such we Invest in our People. We also set the bar high when we recruit. The successful candidate will:
- Have exceptional written communication skills as well as the ability to build relationship with current clients and potential clients through digital marketing.
- A creative flare that can be demonstrated through written and visual content.
- A good understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin and the ability to stay ahead of the game with the evolution of these platforms.
- The desire to learn and understand more about chatbots, artificial intelligence and machine learning and be creative with the way in which we market this.
- Be keen to learn in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Someone who is prepared to go the extra mile, think outside the box and be a team player.
Two month internship at £10,000 PA with the potential to become permanent at £18,000 PA if successful.
Digital Marketing training
32 days holiday PLUS Birthday off
Barclay Premium Banking
Nights out / social events
Part of an exciting environment and growing company
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.