Established in 2017. We Build Bots Ltd through our IntelAgent team is changing the way businesses engage with their customers one bot at a time.
We work with some great brands like AA, Welsh Water, Bacardi and Monmouth Council to name a few. All of our partners engaged with a common vision, dedicated to Service excellence Anytime, Anywhere and Any Channel through effective ai and chatbot solutions that encompass data, analytics, data management, research, intervention and fulfilment – all driven by the desire to exceed and delight customer expectations.
Due to continual growth and an exciting pipeline of product developments, we are recruiting for a Data Scientist based at our Cardiff Tramshed Tech or Bristol Engine Shed Offices. We are looking for a Data Scientist that has experience of working with big data to produce insights and visualisations, that contribute to product and solution enhancements. The Data Scientist will have a hybrid role in which traditional analysis will be required to produce reports, KPIs and identify trends in the data, whilst additionally completing more data science focused tasks such as identifying correlations and producing models to contribute to our Ai and Natural Language Processing.
The analysis carried out will help Marketing and Sales to provide use cases for driving new business and additionally provide customer specific insight that will improve functionality of the chatbot. The We Build Bots culture is hard-working, friendly and entrepreneurial.
We Build Bots are currently open to pursuing candidates that can offer expertise in either Data Analysis or Data Science.
Responsibilities as a Data Analyst/Scientist
- Producing Reports on chatbot trends and sector specific usage
- Client specific analysis and dashboard creation
- Working on data models and data correlations
- Working with our existing data scientists to enhance the IntelAgent Ai
- Liaising and working closely with the Client Integration Director to continually enhance the Analysis, Dash-boarding and Reporting processes
- Work in an Agile environment and communicate regularly with both the Sales, Client Success and Technical Teams
At We Build Bots we believe in instilling our team with the skills and tools needed to succeed and as such we invest in our people. The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate experience of at least 2-5 years working as a Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Have previous experience of identifying patterns and trends in big data
- Have previous experience of producing reports, dashboard and data modelling
- Have previous experience or be willing to contribute to Ai or Natural Language Processing updates
- Have experience with at least 3 of the following: NoSQL querying, Mongo DB, Python, SQL, ETL Processing and Data Manipulation
- Have previous experience or be willing to implement changes and lead a team. (Not essential)
- Demonstrate a propensity to learn new skills and an adaptable mentality
- Have previous experience of working in an Agile environment
- Have good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients and staff
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft/G-Suite Office products
Competitive salary (Salary depending on experience)
Full bespoke training
Barclay premium banking
Nights out / social events
Part of an exciting environment and growing company
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com