Established in 2017. We Build Bots Ltd through our IntelAgent team is changing the way businesses engage with their customers one bot at a time.
We work with some great brands like AA, Welsh Water, Bacardi and Monmouth Council to name a few and we are on the hunt for talent to help us win more clients. Our work is all about partnerships! Employees, investors, partners, suppliers and clients are all partners engaged with a common vision, dedicated to Service excellence Anytime, Anywhere and Any Channel through effective ai and chatbot solutions that encompass data, analytics, data management, research, intervention and fulfilment – all driven by the desire to exceed and delight customer expectations.
Why this Role Matters
Due to continual growth and an exciting pipeline of product developments, we are recruiting for Business Development Manager’s based Across the UK, we are looking for a strong self-starter to further business opportunities and actively increase revenue to meet our ambitious growth plans. you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the Private and Public Sector. Can you overcome challenges and think outside the box? If the answer is yes, you could propel yourself into an ambitious and rewarding career.
• To generate new business sales within private and public sector markets in the UK.
• Achieve/exceed business targets, expressed in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Continuously develop your growth pipeline to ensure 5 times target cover as a minimum at all times.
• Creation of an win plan for all acquisition opportunities, demonstrating your own required actions and effective engagement of your virtual team.
• Develop effective, multilayer relationships with customers, demonstrating your knowledge of their business and their decision making process to add value and engagement, becoming a trusted and valued partner.
• Conducting customer meetings and dialogue which supports your acquisition campaign, fronting all commercial & contractual activity as well as accurately recording all sales activity on the central CRM system.
• Owning the customer relationship on behalf of WBB, enabling other teams to deliver service and products by working closely and being clear and open with communication.
• Taking responsibility for your own personal development and agreeing development plans with your line manager, to ensure you are fully conversant with the whole portfolio and can sell a value proposition.
• Translating account plans into actionable steps for self and virtual team being ready to hand the account over to our account management team.
• Understanding and being able to sell the current and future benefits of the We Build Bots products, propositions and value added services.
At We Build Bots we believe in instilling our team with the skills and tools needed to succeed and as such we Invest in our people. We also set the bar high when we recruit - the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their career to a sector lead level over the coming months and in time build out their own team, We are not hiring for just now, but the future role the candidate will grow into.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
Proven experience and success in direct sales in IT/Telecommunications or Software sales in business to business corporate market place and in the Public Sector.
Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the customer/prospect organisation.
Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
Strong commercial acumen and business understanding enabling achievement of profitable growth and retention results.
Ability to articulate winning plans and translate into tangible sales activities, successfully engaging virtual teams.
Competitive salary with Performance bonuses (Salary Depending on experience)
Full bespoke training
Barclay Premium Banking
Nights out / social events
Part of an exciting environment and growing company
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org