Established in 2017. We Build Bots Ltd through our IntelAgent team is changing the way businesses engage with their customers one bot at a time.
We work with some great brands like AA, Welsh Water, Bacardi and Monmouth Council to name a few and we are on the hunt for talent to help us win more clients. Our work is all about partnerships! Employees, investors, partners, suppliers and clients are all partners engaged with a common vision, dedicated to Service excellence Anytime, Anywhere and Any Channel through effective ai and chatbot solutions that encompass data, analytics, data management, research, intervention and fulfilment – all driven by the desire to exceed and delight customer expectations.
Due to continual growth and an exciting pipeline of product developments, we are recruiting for Lead Generation Executives based at our Cardiff Tramshed Tech offices. We are looking for a strong self-starter to further business opportunities and actively increase revenue. You will be responsible for creating opportunities, before passing them on to our experienced Enterprise Lead team. Can you overcome challenges and think outside the box? If the answer is yes, you could propel yourself into an ambitious and rewarding career. Successful B2B Lead Generation Executives will have the opportunity to progress into various roles within the company. The Hiring Manager will be looking to develop this candidate into a full field sales role within the first year of hiring. The culture is hard-working, friendly and entrepreneurial.
Responsibilities as a Business Executive
- Prospect via the phone, email and Social media for new businesses to identify opportunities for WBB solutions.
- Develop opportunities to a level where a senior sales member can meet with lines of business, quote and close business.
- Achieve and exceed KPI’s based on calls made and meetings booked on to the team.
- Develop an active pipeline of prospects for the senior sales team.
At We Build Bots we believe in instilling our team with the skills and tools needed to succeed and as such we Invest in our People. We also set the bar high when we recruit. The successful candidate will:
- Have the desire to make high volumes of daily calls over a sustained time period, to meet the KPI’s set by management.
- Be keen to learn in a fast-paced sales environment, with the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Monitor and Manage Sales Managers meeting bookings
- Have good written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with clients and staff.
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft/G-Suite Office products
- Be resilient and can show strong examples of resilience inside/outside the workplace
- Want to work in a target driven sales environment
- Ambition for that next stage in your sales career by going into Enterprise field sales
Competitive salary with Performance bonuses (Salary Depending on experience)
Full bespoke training
Barclay Premium Banking
Nights out / social events
Part of an exciting environment and growing company